The 3rd Working Group meeting of R&D in CC&BT group is scheduled on Friday 11th October 2013 at DeitY.
You may like to submit new Project Proposal in the following areas in doc file in DeitY format by 7th October 2013:
- Cloud Communication
- Big data analytics for societal applications & disaster management
- Internet of things and CPS
- 4G and Beyond
- Broadband applications integrated with NOFN project
- Strategic Electronics
The other following niche areas which have been identified to be at par with the global trend and to ensure homogenous growth and development in R&D:
- Next Generation Communication & Convergence technologies (Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio including white spaces, Cooperative Communication, Cloud Computing/Communication over Cellular Network, Femto Cell, 60 GHz Wireless Network, Mobile Adhoc Network, Research in 4G/5G)
- Green Communication and Scavenging energy from ambient EM radiation.
- Wireless sensor networks
- Convergence of wired/wireless networks and fixed mobile convergence.
- Wireless Technology deployments for rural connectivity (LTE-A, Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, Amateur radio)
- Development of IP based products/services & Low Cost Broadband Internet access devices
- Digital addressable systems, Multilingual broadcast applications
- ICT applications in strategic sector with focus on safety, security and surveillance.
- Satcom products for use in distance education, telemedicine and other e-governance applications.
- Initiate studies in cutting edge technologies and development of road map.