- About DeitY
- Know Your Minister
- Visitor Pass
- Materials shall be received by Raw Materials Stores invariably against the Co.'s Purchase Order (P.O.).
- Before preparing ICRR insurance survey of consignments, wherever required, and physical verification of the materials should be carried out as per procedure detailed in the Co.'s Purchase Manual.
- All incoming materials must be entered in the 'Incoming Register' by the Main Gate Security and then by the Receipt Incharge in the Daily Receipt Register as per the laid down procedure.
- Normally materials should not be kept in Raw Material Stores without relevant documents.
- Don't hesitate to insist on stock verification of the store items at the time of taking over the charge.
- No body should smoke in Raw Material Stores.
- Chemical/Toxic and Inflammable materials should not be handled without wearing rubber gloves and breathing apparatus etc.
- All materials procured must pass through the inspection procedure of the Incoming Goods Inspection Section (IGI).
- ICRRs for capital equipment should be signed/accepted by concerned Head of Department.
- If the Incoming Inspection Section rejects any material at the incoming stage itself, immediate action needs to be taken for the disposal and replacement of such material.
- Disposal of materials rejected against ICRRs should be carried out on receipt of advice from the concerned Materials Management section.
- Efforts should be made for prompt disposal/distribution of ICRRs to all concerned to ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Surplus usable /semi-processed materials from the concerned user departments should be accepted only on MRN basis duly signed by the authorised personnel.
- Shelf-life of materials, wherever applicable, should be closely monitored and intimated to the concerned user department on six monthly basis.
- Documents such as Purchase Orders, MIRS, Material Return Notes (MRNs), ICRRs etc. should not be accepted if the same are not in order. It should be returned to the concerned department with a request to provide complete information.
- The designated authorities should not miss to make periodical physical stock verification.
- Don't miss to keep a proper record for each item issued from the store for which entry must be made at the time of such issue itself.
- Items with limited shelf life must not be issued after the expiry date and kept separately with proper record and identification and should be written off and disposed of only after approval of the Competent Authority.
- Don't miss to ensure that personnel handling toxic and inflammable materials are provided adequate and appropriate safety equipments such as breathing apparatus, rubber gloves, aprons etc.
- Whenever returnable materials are sent out for repairs, demonstrations etc. with due authority, the Out Gate security must not miss to record it in 'Returnable material Register' and ensure that the material is taken out only by the person authorized by the concerned Department
- Non-conforming/rejected materials should be kept in Rejection stores only and proper record of the same should be maintained.
- Flame proof exhaust fans should be installed in areas where toxic and inflammable materials are stored.
- Fire extinguishers, wherever required, should be installed and should be periodically checked and refilled.
- Don't forget that it is the responsibility of the concerned Head of Department to get the Returnable Material back after its function, for which it was taken out, is over.