- Site Counter: 1,739,806
Multiplier Grants Scheme
Multiplier Grants Scheme (MGS) encourages collaborative R&D between industry and academics/ R&D institutions for development of products and packages and bridge the gap between R&D and commercialization. DIT has already circulated the details of Multiplier Grants Scheme to Industry associations for circulation amongst its members and to leading academic institutions. Proposals are awaited.
- Details of Multiplier Grants Scheme (MGS) (36.4 KB)
- Invitation of Project Proposals (15.7 KB)
- Terms and Conditions Governing Grants (18 KB)
- Application form for submission of joint R&D project proposal by the industry and academic/ Government R&D Lab under MGS (86.3 KB)
- IPR/ Royalty Agreement (29 KB)