- Site Counter: 1,739,800
Following are some of the major ongoing projects under Medical Electronics & Telemedicine Division.
- Deployment of indigenously developed 6 MeV medical linac for cancer treatment – Jai Vigyan Phase – II - By SAMEER Mumbai
- Design and Development of Electronic Portal Imaging Device (EPID) for radiation Therapy By CSIO, Chandigarh and TSG, Integration, New Delhi.
- Establishment of facility for batch fabrication of Linear Accelerator (LINAC) tube and Linear Accelerator machines.-By SAMEER, Mumbai
- Design & Development of 2.6 MW S-Band Tunable Pulse Magnetron- By CEERI, Pilani (Rajasthan)
- Design & Development of dual photon energy and multiple electron energy integrated oncology system.- By SAMEER Mumbai
- Design and Development of Multileaf Collimator (MLC) for use in Medical Linear Accelerator machine- .By SAMEER, Mumbai
- Design & Development of Cost-Effective Bio-Signals Controlled Prosthetic Hand – By Tezpur University
- Technology Development for Building Distributed, Scalable, and Reliable healthcare Information Store- By CDAC, Pune
- Development of Medical Image Analyser for Cervical Cancer (Cervi SCAN)- By CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram, IIT, Kharagpur and RCC, Thiruvananthapuram
- Virtual Reality based minimally Invasive Surgical Simulator (VR-MISS) with Haptics Feedback-By IIT, Chennai and CMC, Vellore
- Development of a Web-enabled e-Healthcare System for Neonatal Patient Care Services (eNPCS)- By IIT Kharagpur, SSKM Hospital Kolkata and WECS Kolkata
- Web Enabled Medical Information Access Using Handheld Devices in a Wireless Environment for Telemedicine Applications-. By IIT, Kharagpur and WECS, Kolkata
- Development of Telemedicine at Remote CHC/PHC in Tripura. By WECS, Kolkata
- Content based Retrieval for Medical Images at IIT, Khargpur
- Fusion of Medical Images of MRI, PET and SPECT Modalities at IIT Kanpur and AIIMS.