- Site Counter: 1,739,705
Functions of the HRD Division include.
- All matters relating to HRD to ensure availability of trained human resources for the manufacturing & service sectors of electronics and IT industry including (but not limited) to - Demand forecasting in terms of number and skill sets required
- Identifying gaps emerging from the formal sector.
- Planning & organizing the implementation of programmes in informal and formal sectors for meeting these gaps.
- Coordination with concerned Ministries for re-visioning curriculum & course contents.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
HRD Division has initiated and is implementing various projects/programmes in pursuance to the above mentioned activities. These projects include:
- Information Security Education and Awareness Project
- Scheme of Manpower Development for Software Export Industry
- Special Manpower Development Programme in the area of VLSI
- Setting up of NIELIT Centres/RIELIT and upgradation of existing centres
For further details please contact the following:
|Serial Number||Name and Designation of the Officer||Telephone Number||Fax Number|
|1||Dr. Ajay Kumar,
Joint Secretary and Group Coordinator
|+91-11-24360160||+91-11-24363079(Fax)||ajay AT mit.gov.in|
|2||Shri Anil Kumar Pipal,
|+91-11-24364777||pipal AT nic.in|
|3||Shri Sanjay Kumar Vyas,
|+91-11-24366559||s.vyas AT nic.in|
|4||Shri Shankar Das,
Senior Scientific Officer
|+91-11-24301800||+91-11-24366559||shankar.das AT nic.in|
|5||Shri P. Victor Albuquerque,
|+91-11-24301386||+91-11-24366559||p.victor AT nic.in|