ANNEXURE - I
Allocation of Assignment Among Officers and their Reporting pattern
Name of Division: Integrated Finance Division
||Officer Name and Designation
||Allocation of Assignment
||1. Assists JS&FA in regard to Financial matters; 2. Finance-I Section, Finance- II Section, Budget Section & D&D Section
||Shri Altaf Khan, Joint Director
||Finance-I Section & Finance-II Section
||Smt. Amarjit Gulati, Section Officer
& Smt. Devender Marwah, Section Officer
||Shri Altaf Khan, Deputy Director
||Budget Section & D&D Section
||Shri K. R. Pujari, Section Officer
Allocation of Work Assigned to Finance II Section
||Smt. Devinder Marwah
|Scrutiny/Examining of new project proposals and their submission to Examination/Processing of investment /proposals relating to EFC/SFC of autonomous Societies under DIT.
Convening EFC/SFC meeting and correspondence with Planning Commission/Ministry of Finance form time to time.
Examination/Processing the cases/proposals relating to release of funds to all Societies/PUS under the administrative control of DIT.
Examination/submission of views /comments for Governing Council/Executive Committee meeting of Societies/PUS to the Competent Authority.
Scrutiny of MOU/MOA in respect of Societies under DIT.
Service related matters in respect of PSU/Societies under DIT.
Amendments of Acts, Rules etc. in regard to various administrative and financial matters in respect of Societies/PSU.
Examination of all financial matters relating to attached/subordinate offices i.e. STQC Directorate/NIC.
Examinations the proposals on Tender documents received from Engg. Section/Library.
Scrutiny of financial proposals in respect of Engg./OA Cell/Library/CERT-in /CCA.
Monitoring and coordination with P&AO about status of recovery of loan sanctioned to various grantee institutions and reminders to concerned GCs for it's timely recovery.
Submission of various reports/returns to Ministry of Finance in respect of autonomous Societies/PSUs under DIT.
Submission of periodical reports/returns to O&M Section, Security Section, Hindi Section, PPR Section, Vigilance Section and Record Room.
All Coordination work of Finance Division including issue of circulars/orders on financial matters.
Maintenance of records /Guard files/ registers, preparation of Compendium of Rules/Regulations/instructions issued by Government.
All internal administrative matters including dak receipts, issue, typing, computerization and recording/weeding out of old records as per MOP.
||Smt. Meenakshi Kumar
||Sh. O.P Goinyal UDC
Allocation of Work Assigned to Finance I Section
||Smt. Amarjit Gulati
- Convening SFC/EFC meetings and correspondence with Ministry of Finance/Planning Commission from time to time.
- Scrutiny/Examining of new project proposals and their submission to JS&FA/Secretary/Hon'ble Minister for approval.
- Processing of investment proposals such as SFC/EFC/PIB.
- Examination of various sanctioned schemes as per GFR/DFPR for release of GIA.
- Monitoring of utilization certificates in respect of Grant-in-aid.
- Issuing the status instructions/guidelines as per GFR for timely monitoring the projects by Programme Division.
- Scrutiny & examinations of proposals for GIA relating to National/International conference.
- Scrutiny of Bank Guarantees, Bond, MOUs/MOAs as per GFR.
- Preparation of month wise/group wise data for release of GIA of all Project.
- Maintenance of Sanction folders for sanction letters issued by various Divisions.
- Issuing instructions on various economy measures as received from Ministry of Finance.
- Service related matters in respect of DIT/STQC/NIC/CCA personnel such as pay fixation, revision of pay etc.
- Conversion of temporary posts into permanent post.
- Deputation cases.
- Proposals for sponsorship/delegation/ deputation abroad.
- Cases relating to payment of honorarium.
- Scrutiny of financial proposal of General Administration.
- Disposal/condemnation, writing off of losses.
- Coordination of internal meetings in IFD.
- Submission of various report/returns to O&M Section.
- Maintenance of records/registers/guard files of Rules/Orders.
- Internal administrative matters including dak receipts, issues computerization and recording/ weeding out of old records as per MOP.
||Smt. Revathi S.K. Assistant
||Smt. Sushma Rani UDC
ALLOCATION ASSIGNMENTS AMONG OFFICERS & THEIR REPORTING PATTERN
Name of the Section : - Budget Section
||Officers Name & Designation
||Allocation of Assignment
||Sh. K.R Pujari Section Officer
- Coordination & follow up Action Taken on the recommendations contained in PAC Report & CAG Reports.
- Follow-up regarding settlement of Audit Para, Internal Audit & Local Audit Report in r/o Labs/ Centres/ Societies/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/NIC etc.
- Monthly report regarding Pending ATNs.
- Quarterly executive summary.
- Co- ordination with local Audit Party visiting for the Office of the Principal Director of Audit New Delhi.
- Any matter relating Budget and Audit and other matter may be specifically assigned.
- Preparation of Demands for Grants-in-Aid.
- Preparation of various statements relating to Budget as per Budget Circular.
- Preparation of Standing Committee Report.
- Formulation of Budget proposal in coordination with other Division.
- Preparation of Monthly statement of IEBR for submission to Ministry of Finance.
- Preparation of proposed RE for 2004-05 for Pre Budget meeting.
- Preperation of Final statement of BE for 2005-06 RE for 2004-05.
- Preparation of Supplementary Demands for Grants.
- Preparation of Re- appropriation Order/ Surrender orders.
- Preparation of Monthly/ Weekly expenditure statement.
- Preparation of Performance Budget.
- Furnishing of Various Quarterly & Monthly Reports Internal.
- Internal Administration, Internal Computerisation, DAK, Receipt/ Issues & Typing.
|Shri Altaf Khan, Dy. Director.
|Smt. Inderjeet Kaur, Assistant.
Sh. Jagbir Singh, Assistant.
Sh. Ashok Bhatt U.D.C
Sh. Naveen Yadav, L.D.C
ALLOCATION ASSIGNMENTS AMONG OFFICERS THEIR REPORTING PATTERN
Name of Division:- D&D Section
- Preparation of Salary Bills.
- Preparation of Salary Slips, Bank Statements, forwarding salary details to Bank through floppy, Calculation of various interest & Miscellaneous works.
- GPF Advance/Withdrawal, House Building Advance, Scooter/Motor Car/Cycle Advance, PC Advance, Festival Advance, Fan Advance, Retirement benefits etc.
- O.T.A. Bill, Pay arrears, Miscellaneous bills.
- Issue of Form 16, Calculation of GPF Interest and issue of Annual GPF statement.
- D.A. Arrears.
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts with Pay & Accounts Office.
- Preparation of Domestic/Foreign TA/DA Advance/Settlement bills.
- Preparation of Challan for unspent Amount of TA/LTC Advance.
- Preparation of TA/DA bills of Non-Official Members.
- Preparation of LTC Advance/Settlement bills.
- Preparation of Transfer TA/Settlement bills.
- Parliament Question towards TA/DA bills.
- Settlement of Inward Claims/bills received from Ministry of External Affairs.
- Preparation of all kinds of Contigency /Grant-in-Aid bills.
- Received of various Chques/DD's & entry in Cheque Register. Credit of All Receipts.
- Preparing & issue of TDS certificate to various parties.
- Weekly statement of Cheques/Demand Drafts to be received from
- P & A O.
- Preparation of Daily Expenditure Statement of all kinds of Bills.
- Data entry in computer viz. Grants/OE/OC/Salary, Medical, O.T. FTE/DTE of DIT/STQC/CCA.
- Hindi Progressive Report.
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly/Half-Yearly/Yearly report to O&M/Finance Division regarding Checks on Delays, Annual Performance, Allocation of assignment, Records Management Aspects, Annual Inspection of Section, Anti-Corruption measures, Security matters to Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Preparation of LTA/Local Conveyance.
- Submission of Quarterly Progress Report to be sent to Ministry of Finance regarding expenditure incurred on Pay & various types of allowances civilian employees of the Central Govt.
- Maintenance of Records/Resisters & Destitution of Dak.
|Shri Altaf Khan, Dy. Director
||Shri B.S. Rawat, Assistant
||Shri H.S. Arora, Cashier/Asstt.
||Shri Ramesh Kumar, Assistant
||Smt. P.Tigga, Assistant
||Smt. Kulwant Kaur, Assistant
||Smt. Lalita Nair, Assistant
||Shri Bhoop Singh, U.D.C
||Shri M.C. Rana, U.D.C
||Shri M.C. Sharma, L.D.C.
||Shri Vijay Prakash, Daftry