- About Deity
- Know Your Minister
- Visitor Pass
This MMP aims at making government procurement simplified, transparent, and result-oriented. It is being implemented through the Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals (DGS&D), a central purchasing organisation under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, which has core competency in procurement of goods and services.
The objectives of the MMP are:
- To establish a one stop-shop for all services related to government procurement
- To reduce cycle time and cost of procurement
- To enhance transparency in government procurement
- To enhance efficiency of procurement
- To bring about procurement reform across the government
The e-Procurement MMP will cover all aspects of procurement from indent of tender to tender preparation, bidding, bid evaluation and award of contract. In light of the CVC mandate that all Departments publish their tenders on the internet, the MMP will deploy extensive security features for encryption and decryption of bids, and digital signatures.
For more information, visit http://www.commerce.nic.in (External website that opens in a new window)