- Site Counter: 1,739,522
Districts are the de facto front-end of government where most Government-to-Consumer or G2C interaction takes place. The eDistrict project was conceptualized to improve this experience and enhance the efficiencies of the various Departments at the district-level to enable seamless service delivery to the citizen.
Front-ends under the scheme, in the form of citizen facilitation centers, are envisoned to be built at District-, Tehsil-, Sub-division- and Block- levels. Village-level front-ends would be established through Common Services Centres (CSCs) for delivery of services.
Indicative services planned to be delivered through this MMP include:
- Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc.
- Licences: Arms Licenses etc.
- Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc.
- Social Welfare Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc.
- Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor, etc.
- RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act
- Linking with other e government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc.
- Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc.
- Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes.
- Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc.
Workshop on the Importance, Issues, Challenges & Solutions of Local Language Support held on 5th April 2013
Minutes of the Project Review and Steering Group Meeting (PRSG) for eDistrict Pilot Project, held on 25th Feb, 2013.
Minutes of the Meeting of the Empowered Committee for the National rollout of the e-District MMP 28th December 2011. (78.6 KB)
Minutes of the Meeting of the Consultative Meeting regarding the National Rollout of e-District Project held on 2nd May 2011. (86.1 KB)
Office Memorandum on the subject of creation of DPR by states for Scheme for National Rollout of e-District MMP enclosing E-District Guidelines, Technology Guidelines, Format for DPR Preparation and Indicative List of Consulting Agencies Empanelled by DIT, NICSI and UIDAI
- Guidelines for National Rollout, e-District MMP (511 KB)
- Office Memorandum : Preparation of DPR for e-District MMP (98 MB)
- Consolidated Pilot e-District Application v1.3 (923 KB)
- Draft RFP for Empanelment of System Integrators for e-District MMP (923 KB)
- RFP e-District MMP State Project Management Unit
- Draft RFP e-District MMP for Empanelment of OEMs / Resellers
- Response to Pre-Bid queries for Selection of Consultancy Agencies For State Project Management Units in the various States and Union Territories for Roll-out of e-District MMP in the various States and Union Territories (118 KB)
- Expression of Interest for State PMU
- Draft e-district guidelines
- Study Report on Assesment of Model e-Districts (1.48 MB)
- eDistrict: Guidelines for Pilot Implementation (496 KB)
- e-District Project Status Report as on 31st March, 2011 (17.4 KB)
- Minutes of the eDistrict PRSG meeting held on 18th October 2010
- Financials of e-District Pilot Project (52 KB)
- Presentation delivered during the consultative meeting on the National Rollout of e-District Mission Mode Project (1.93 MB)
BPR reports of pilot States can be down loaded by clicking on the name of the State
FRS documents of Pilot States can be downloaded by clicking on the name of the State
- Madhya Pradesh(10.8 MB)
- West Bengal(3.45 MB)
- Haryana(980 KB)
- Tamil Nadu(90.2 MB)
- UttraKhand(9.29 MB)
- Jharkhand(6.37 MB)
- Assam(1.13 MB)
- Kerala(5.89 MB)
- Orrisa(3.14 MB)
- Rajasthan(5.14 MB)
- Uttar Pradesh(8.35 MB)