- About MEIT
- Vision & Mission
- Organization Chart
- Functions of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Who's Who
- Official Language Activities
- Citizens' Charter
- Vigilance & Grievances
- Performance Management
- Integrated Finances
- Acts & Policies
- Controller of Accounts
- Immovable Property Return
- Web Information Manager
- Know Your Ministers
- Visitor Pass
Thu, 04/08/2010 - 18:34 — admin3
Provides legal recognition to electronic documents and a framework to support e-filing and e-commerce transactions and also provides a legal framework to mitigate, check cyber crimes.
- IT Act 2000
- IT(Amendment) Act, 2008 (2349 KB)This pdf file is non accessible through use of Assistive Technologies (i.e.screen-readers). For user information Document title is "The Gazetter of India" Dated February 5, 2009. For More information contact DIT webmaster
- Notifications and Rules
- Important Court Orders
- Case Status (CAT)
- Notification No. GSR 520(E) dated 2.05.16 Powers and Functions of Chairperson, CyAT.
- Notification No.G.S.R 446(E) dated 27.4.16 regarding Electronic Signature or Electronic Authentication Technique and Procedure Rules, 2016.
- Notification No. S.O.1581(E) dated 26.4.16 regarding Authorisation of CERT-In to monitor and collect traffic data or information in any computer resources u/s 69B
- Notification No.993(E) dated 11.12.2015 regarding declaration of UIDAI-CIDR critical information under section 70A of IT Act.
- Placing of Notification issued 4/569B of IT Act at DeitY Website
Press Notes: Clarification on Rules Under Sections 43A and 79 of Information Technology Act, 2000 (1.05 MB)
Minutes of the Cyber Regulation Advisory Committee meeting held on 5th September, 2014 in DeitY(64 KB)